12.04.2009

Missed Oprah....maybe I can make it to Ellen one day...

I guess I am 15 years too late to visit the Oprah show. Funny how I have never really wanted to go until now that she is leaving the air (network at least). I mean I would NEVER pass up a chance to be on one of her favorite things shows, but I don't know. I guess I am not that into Oprah.

Ellen, however is a completely different story! If I had a Tivo, hers would be the first show I program in. Her generous giving makes me cry almost every time and it's an embarrassing display ok? I mean how cool is it that she can bless people like that? This week starts the 12 days of giveaways and I am entering online every day. It's fun and I get to feel like I have a chance. Even if it's just one in a million. Once she was supposed to be in Raleigh and I happened to be at the restaurant she was to visit. They gave everyone Ellen T-Shirts and everything, but she didn't make it. And I was so bummed!

Why am I writing about this? I don't know. Part of it is that it's Friday and I am out of ideas. Part of it is that I just really love this show and it puts a smile on my face. Why NOT tell the world? Or at least the handful of you who read this blog. Even Jerry likes Ellen. She's just funny. That's all.

1 comments:

Michelle,  12/04/2009 2:40 PM  

I can't wait until American Idol comes back on with her as a judge. Love her, so funny and down to earth seeming. Someone you just imagine would be a great friend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP