8.14.2009

TGIT!


Thank God it's Triples!

I think I am getting better at this whole couponing thing. And I discovered that it is way more fun to only buy things that you can use a coupon for. Especially during triples. I have been to Harris Teeter twice so far. Yesterday was for the real grocery trip with all the meat and milk and beer and stuff that doesn't go on sale much. And also some coupons stuff - you can only triple 20 per day. I saved $60! Today I went back and used more coupons and got $57 worth of groceries for $17.09. Here is the list of what I got today:
  • 4 boxes Suddenly Pasta Salad
  • 1 pkg Pringles Minis
  • 1 box Snyders Pretzels individual bags
  • 12 Dannon Yogurt
  • 1 Colgate toothpaste
  • 1 Creamy Spinach Mix knorrs
  • 2 Boxes Lipton Beefy Onion Mix
  • 1 box Chex Bars
  • 1 pkg Dole pinapples
  • 1 bag Snyders Cheese Pretzel Sandwiches
  • 1 Skippy Peanut Butter
  • 1 20oz Coke
  • 2 bags Martha White Muffin Mixes
  • 1 pkg DanActive Yogurt drinks
  • 1 pkg activia yogurt

1 comments:

Paige Puckett,  8/14/2009 3:34 PM  

Wow. That's really good!

I finally realized why couponing doesn't really work for me. I rarely buy snacks, deserts and mixes, or rather the stuff that promotes itself with coupons. There are several things coupons might work for me in the dairy aisle, but that seems to be it! My shopping is just too boring for coupons :(.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP