7.01.2009

Sunscreen round up


Ok friends, I need your help! Oscar's rash guard is getting impossible to put on and miserable to remove when wet. He's just close enough to the age to be able to wear sunscreen and I am totally overwhelmed! The other day at Target I just stood there until my eyes glazed over and finally retreated to the deodorant aisle where at least I feel like I know a thing or two. I've looked online at some reviews but I would like to know what YOU like and why. I heard California Baby has a sunscreen/bug repellant combo and that sounds amazing, but the $17.99 Target price tag does not. I like the bug repellant thing because I fear that Oscar has inherited my deliciously attractive-to-insects blood. Do any other brands do this? Help!

2 comments:

Jessica,  7/01/2009 11:03 AM  

Since Jude doesn't react well to Burts Bees or California Baby we went with Aveeno Baby Sunscreen. It was on sale too.

Jamie,  7/01/2009 7:39 PM  

It is very overwhelming trying to decide! I use the Badger brand on the little one. I order it online. But it's just sunscreen, no bug repellent...we don't really need bug repellent out here (don't you just hate us!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP