6.02.2009

Mustaches

Jerry LOVES the mustache. He loves how it looks, what it stands for. To Jerry the mustache is the epitome of manliness. He can not understand that to me it is the epitome of creepiness.

Show me a man who loves the mustache, and I will show you 5 women who cringe at the very sight of it. Of course there are SOME exceptions. For example, our son.

Striking resemblance, no???

6 comments:

jenchak,  6/02/2009 5:00 PM  

what i want to know is why you have a fake mustache laying around the house...

Anonymous,  6/02/2009 5:31 PM  

hard.to.type...can't.stop.giggling.

amy

Gerald L. Updyke,  6/03/2009 11:14 AM  

Jen: doesn't everybody?? oh, that's right: you're married to a mustache-machine. i'm challenged.

Mama Goose,  6/03/2009 4:51 PM  

Oh my gosh, that's awesome. I love it. It's a little weird how much Oscar looks like his dad, huh?

And add me to the list of womens who think mustaches are a no. I can't convince Mike yet that a hairless face is the way to go.

Sara,  6/04/2009 1:14 AM  

That's hilarious!! Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP