3.22.2009

Let the good times roll...

Oscar had a rough morning but this afternoon and evening have been really good! I am hoping the Prilosec is doing it's thing and he is feeling better. I've also tried to pay much closer attention to nursing and make sure he isn't getting lazy and taking in too much air. We also take quite a few breaks so he doesn't drink too fast.

In the past couple days, my sister Amy has been here. It was great to see her and the kids and I felt bad that Oscar was feeling icky so much of the time. We did get some good smiles though and discovered his new favorite game, paci smiles! We were able to get some good pics (will post later) but it occurred to me to take video of it after she left...so here it is!

5 comments:

Sara,  3/22/2009 10:20 PM  

He is so adorable Andrea!! He has gotten even cuter!! I love the little coos and squeeks!!

Paige Puckett,  3/23/2009 10:31 AM  

I miss that sweet little sucking sound of a happy baby with his paci. Great video. :)

Angie,  3/23/2009 11:35 AM  

SOO cute! Reminds me of Alyssa!

Grandma B.T.,  3/23/2009 12:28 PM  

Loved the cooing. Hard to believe he is fussy. But after the fussiness with Noah I understand. you mentioned his sleeping upright. Can you elevate one end of the bed? That position might help. It did with Noah. He stayed in the bassinett with one end up. He even took a small amout of formula with a little rice cereal. For some reason the doctor said it would help and it did. Keri never had to give medicine. He is so handsome. I like seeing the changes. you are doing a good job. Does tummy time help?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP