3.18.2009

Activity!

So Oscar is starting to graduate (slowly but surely) from adorable baby that lays there, to adorable baby that lays there and maybe moves an arm once and a while! It's exciting, I assure you. I feel the need to balance out yesterday's post so I am going to inundate you with cuteness.

I bought this activity mat the day before I went into labor with Oscar. Jessica and I braved the cold and rain to go to the Kid's Exchange at the fairgrounds. Yes the website reads kidsexchange - heehee...We had it all timed out and it was great, until we tried to leave and realized we didn't factor standing in line for 45 minutes to pay into the equation. So Oscar, you can thank this activity mat for many things, including your birthday. And of course, fun!

Here is a video of his very first time on the giant baby-eating butterfly. He knew just what to do!



Today he was just as enamored and gave me that precious 10 minutes of smiling that gets me through the day :-)

Ohhh looky a Star!

One crosseyed baby...still trying to figure out this focusing thing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP