2.26.2009

Hooray for Moby!


After weeks of searching for a wrap I like, I finally broke down and ordered one online. I went with the Moby Wrap because I needed something that would distribute Oscar's weight onto both shoulders. Well, I thought it wouldn't come until next week and tonight with a knock at my door it was here! I immediately put it on and pulled Oscar from his swing and he loves it! He's been sound asleep for over an hour. I wish I had bought it sooner. But no worries, we have it now. Yay!

2 comments:

Paige Puckett,  2/26/2009 8:45 PM  

I'll have to get one of those next time around. I borrowed Morgan's, but it didn't fit us and Daniel would get super angry. That looks pretty comfortable.

Mako Shark,  2/28/2009 9:36 PM  

You're rocking that like a champ. It looks awesome! It's my favorite by far. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP