2.04.2009

Good morning pics!

Oscar smiles in his sleep....maybe it gas, but it's definitely cute!

He's been very cuddly the past couple days. I know it won't always be that way so I am enjoying it!

5 comments:

jenchak,  2/04/2009 8:51 AM  

look at that smile! we look forward to seeing you guys tonight!

Mama Goose,  2/04/2009 4:15 PM  

My unsolicited advice: stay in bed and cuddle with the baby for a whole month. Everything else can wait.

And on my part, I believe the theory that babies smile from an internal feeling of rightness, not just gas. :)

Paige Puckett,  2/04/2009 7:58 PM  

Gas makes me smile too.

Amy's on to something with the cuddling thing. Daniel and I spend tons of time in bed, even into the third month. I was just slap wore out and as long as he was happy and giggling, we were just two lazy pillows.

Maridith,  2/04/2009 10:57 PM  

Congratulations to you and Gerald!! I am so happy for you both. I have to hand it to you- you are one tough lady! I read you birthing story! All I can say is wow!! Please tell Gerald I said he is going to be an awesome dad!! (and you look like a natural!!) Oscar is very handsome!!

Maridith

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP