1.06.2009

Aww...


My niece Alyson is 5 years old. She is adorable and for a few more weeks, the youngest grandchild. She is growing up though! And fast! This Christmas, she and my nephew Roan (her cousin, 6 y/o) decided they wanted to make cards for people. As I was just cleaning I found the one she made for me and I just love it! I can't wait til our son starts drawing pictures for us. Hopefully they will be just as adorable and not of snakes and rats and the like.

I think I must have a feather on my head in this one. but it coordinates nicely with my pink sweater and my extra pair of pants!

This is especially sweet because even the I love yous are saying I love you. I love you too, Aly :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP