12.29.2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, THIS. IS. IT.


The final week of work at my office. And I could not be more excited! Next to having a baby next month, this might just be one of the happiest moments of my life! Goodbye Monday morning, hello dream come true!

To be fair, I will still be working for a couple weeks from home, but I think we all know how different that is. And come April when I am slated to return, we'll revisit. But for now, I am SO very happy that I just have a mere 72 hours standing between me and no 20 minute morning commute.

Of course all of this brings us one step closer to welcoming our baby boy into the world and that is what we are truly thankful for. But man it's close! I am entering my 9th month and it won't be long now. Jerry and I had a really nice and relaxing Christmas. It didn't help that I was sick and miserable for half of it, but it was so nice to be sick and miserable at my own house. Jerry took excellent care of me and the past couple days have been really fun. We worked a little bit in the nursery, played cards, went to church and just really really relaxed. We realized somewhere in there that this will be the last Christmas like THAT for quite some time! In fact, it might be the last really relaxing weekend we have before the baby comes so we cherished it.

I feel like we are SO on the same page. It is such an amazing blessing. I never knew someone could GET me so well. I am truly excited to become a parent with Jerry for the first time and am completely secure in the fact that we are in this together. Being supportive is just about the best present anyone can give someone they love, and I am truly rich.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  12/29/2008 4:42 PM  

YAY! Just don't take the Milton thing too far this week and burn down the building. That would be bad, Andrea.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP