11.12.2008

Project Longies!


I don't knit when it's warm out. So when the weather started to turn I definitely got the bug! Of course I couldn't just ease my way back in since I haven't done anything since Christmas. Where is the fun in that??? No, I decided to jump in head first and make this baby some wool pants - also known as longies! I used this pattern from The Blue Blog and I was off! I didn't stick to it 100% (i.e. I ran out of yarn and couldn't do the turnover waistline) but it's close enough. All I need to do now is add a drawstring and a baby!

4 comments:

The Land of Luke & Ella,  11/12/2008 10:18 PM  

too cute..gotta learn to knit!

Mama Goose,  11/13/2008 7:22 PM  

Good thing you're having a winter baby.

Anonymous,  11/13/2008 7:48 PM  

So so so cute! What's next?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP