Let the eating commence!
Last night was the official start of Thanksgiving week! We had community group at our house and stuffed it full of 17 adults, 2 kids and a Krusty dog! We had a great time eating and talking and laughing. We set up tables throughout the house so we could actually eat like civilized people instead of on our laps like usual :-) It was so fun to hang out with so many good friends and enjoy the blessings we have been given. We forgot to go around the room and say what we were thankful for as planned, but I think being together it was clear that we are all very thankful for each other! I have pics but they aren't uploaded yet, so I will revise this later :-)
Today Jerry has a potluck at work (we had ours last week) and then my family gets here tomorrow night! Just one more day and we are off for a nice long weekend! I can't wait.
In other news, we are having a baby in just 9.5 weeks! That is insane! I am so glad that the holidays will be a big distraction because we are getting so excited to meet this little man! It's really hard to believe it's almost December and I only have 21 more days in the office. Then I work from home! Not driving 20-30 minutes twice a day is going to be such a relief for me. Especially as I get bigger and bigger. Next week our doula is coming over to go through some details and learn how to get to our place in the event that she has to find her way there at 4am when I go into labor :-) We are also going to check out a Pediatrician next Wednesday that came highly recommended. Talk about unknown territory! All good things though and yes, we are so thankful for this. We have thankfulness coming out of our ears! It is a good good time.









1 comments:
Finding a Pediatrician was an interesting task. I would ask your friends obviously that have used one that's usually a good route to take. Trevor's is wonderful. They listen to me when i have concerns instead of telling me "oh, your just being a worrying mother" no i'm not!!. I went thru 2 before I found one i liked... Good Luck
Post a Comment