10.10.2008

Say what you will....


Say what you will....
Originally uploaded by andijl

You may or may not know that my Hollywood crush (don't laugh we all have one) has always been Sean Connery. Well, to the naysayers, I give you this picture. 78 and still smokin hot. Not to mention he is pimping Louis V. Indeed.

5 comments:

Sara,  10/10/2008 12:33 PM  

That's so funny...you know wanna know what?...I remember when Jessica lived with you in that upstairs apartment at (somebody's house??-can't remember their names), you had Sean Connery pics all over the place!! Ha ha- crazy! You need to hurry up and meet him before he dies!

Andrea,  10/10/2008 4:52 PM  

Oh I remember! I put them EVERYWHERE....Even under the toilet seat! Jessica loved living with me. the end.

Joe,  10/10/2008 7:20 PM  

Well, he IS James Bond...

regan,  10/10/2008 9:11 PM  

urrmm, you know that i would never, ever, ever shatter your dreams. but, in this instance i have to say that he looks VERY retouched. almost to the point of that being his head on someone else's body!
ack! we're still friends, right?!

Andrea,  10/10/2008 10:00 PM  

NO way! All the saggy parts are covered ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP