Nursery Phase 2
So things are really coming together in the nursery! I have put together a few "corners" and even though I still need to hang some shelves and things, it's starting to look like a real room! I love going in there and just sitting in my chair looking around. It gets the best light in the house and is quickly turning into my favorite room!

I also hung the shelves in the closet and moved the clothes to their new home :-) I can't wait! Just 15 weeks to go. My how time flies. Some of my favorite things are in these pictures. In the first pic is the alphabet poster that we got for our "nerd baby". I have decided that since I was not into science, my child will be and he will be a genius. A genius that makes lots of money and provides for his elderly parents. Therefore, A is for Atom, B is for Binary Code and M is for Mandelbrot fractal set. I'll just need to spend the next 3-5 years learning what they all mean!
In the second picture is the dresser we painted and all the toys we have accumulated thus far. We got the Owl and the floppy duck at FAO Schwarz in NY and the monkey was Jerry's since he turned 1 year old. The diaper bag was sent to us by Jerry's mom and was handmade by a family friend! It also has a sweet quilted changing pad inside! The swing will live elsewhere in the house eventually but it can stay in the corner for now.
I plan to make curtains from the crib bumper material. After all my reading, that is the one I have decided to buy into, camp no-bumper. And it's a bonus for me because I don't have to buy curtains! I have to say it again, I am SO glad the holidays are coming soon to distract me! 15 weeks is nothing but it seems like forever! And that's the update!









2 comments:
That looks great! And definitely get it done now. You're not going to get MORE energy later, and you'll be glad you got it done.
Otherwise you end up with a half-finished bathroom like me...
It's looking so cute! Can't wait to see it in person in November...
Post a Comment