9.13.2008

Our first baby


Next month Krusty will be 12! We'll get a cake like always and then eat it in front of him (he'll get a few licks I assure you). We'll get him a toy and play and have fun. He is a really great dog! I never had a dog so I can't really compare him to anything other than my friends' pets, but he has definitely won my heart! So far he isn't phased by all the new baby stuff that has entered the house. Hopefully it will stay that way! We envision him being wary at first, but ultimately protective of the new baby. Our family is growing!

1 comments:

Mama Goose,  9/13/2008 10:20 AM  

Is your dog empathic about pregnancy? Mine seems to think a belly is for jumping on, and is extra hyper because she hasn't been able to run. Driving me crazy.

I LOVE that picture!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP