8.08.2008

the one where she loses her sh*t


You know, I think it will be a miracle if I don't either get fired or walk out on this job by the time this baby comes. I have ZERO patience these days and if you know me and my job situations, you would know that I didn't have much to begin with! Everything that normally irritates me is making me a crazy person! I feel like I am snapping at everyone and they are all avoiding me as a result.

I've never been close with my coworkers at this job (even though I've been here a year and a half) but I sure don't want them to hate me. It stinks because at my last job we were all tight, but the pay was unreliable and there was no upward mobility. Here, the pay is decent, but I got the shaft because just about the day I was going to get a new position, the whole company went on a hiring lock down.

I'm sorry if you have heard me complain about this before and in past situations, I have moved on and moved up. Or so I thought. This one really threw me for a loop and now I am stuck here until January, frustrated and losing it on an almost daily basis. I feel trapped and that feeling tends to make people panic. I don't know if I can stand to be in panic mode for another 6 months.

3 comments:

jenchak,  8/08/2008 2:53 PM  

it's friday, so no panic! hee hee whooo. hee hee whoo...

i hear that breathing technique is good for stressful situations. :)

Jane,  8/08/2008 4:32 PM  

Hang in there girl! I'm always around if you need to vent! I love the new hair...we need to catch up sometime soon! I miss seeing you each week!

Andrea,  8/09/2008 10:32 AM  

Thanks gals! I am sure pregnancy hormones have NOTHING to do with it ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP