7.26.2008

Woohoo! Birthday Fun!

Yesterday was my 30th birthday and boy was it wonderful!! Jerry really outdid himself this year. We got a new kitchen sink and he installed it all by himself! He also came home with flowers for me after work and gave me a card at dinner. We went to my ever favorite 5-star, which has sort of turned into a "special occasion" restaurant instead of the old faithful that it had been. I don't mind because that makes the crispy sesame beef that much more amazing!

We then went to see Step Brothers, which was hilarious (albeit not for the faint of hearing). We had a wonderful night and the weekend is just beginning!

The old nasty sink...only 6 inches deep! What???

Jerry workin hard! He did it!!!

All done! Ohhh AHHH!! I love it!!

And here I am all ready to go to dinner! I'm gettin a lil belly!

2 comments:

Jamie,  7/26/2008 6:30 PM  

Happy belated birthday! You look great and we are really glad we got to see you guys last weekend. I (jamie) think you are having a BOY. That's just my unscientific guess. Let me know if I'm right!

Angie,  7/27/2008 12:23 AM  

I hope you had a great time at your party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wecome to the 30's!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP