7.14.2008

NY here we come!


It's hard to believe it but Jerry and I will celebrate our first wedding anniversary next month!! We decided to take a little trip because we know it will be harder once the baby gets here, so for the last few days in August we'll be in New York! I am super excited about it!!! We are taking the train and I got our tickets today so it's official! I can't wait!!

What's more is that I should be showing by then and if we are lucky we MIGHT even find out the sex of the baby before we go....FAO Schwarz here we come!!!

5 comments:

Angie,  7/14/2008 2:12 PM  

Yay! That's sounds awesome! Hope you guys have a great time, and that you DO find out about the baby first. That will be so much MORE fun!

regan,  7/14/2008 11:01 PM  

i will pray for you to find a nice restroom on every corner! that's what i would have needed during my pregnancy!! :)

Ben Shepard,  7/18/2008 11:24 AM  

I heard about this! Maybe you can squeeze me and Lindsey into your schedule for a lunch date?

Andrea,  7/19/2008 8:24 AM  

Yes please! I would love to see you guys!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP