7.17.2008

I want to give.....


A big shiny gold star to my husband! He outdid himself yesterday. With some family in town he decided to take the day off. Well, since they were going to be spending time at our house I asked him to wash and put away the dishes in the sink. He said no problem. You can imagine my excitement when I called him from work at around 11am and he told me he had done the dishes, put them away, swept the kitchen, mopped the kitchen, vacuumed the living room and bathroom and made our bed!

Now I have to tell you, this isn't the first time he has cleaned. He actually motivates me to clean a lot of the time. That being said, I just wanted to brag on him because he deserves it!! Gold stars all around!

5 comments:

Jamie,  7/17/2008 11:14 AM  

That's the GLU I've come to know and love. Never afraid of domestic responsibilities. Somehow very sexy with the ladies that way...

Jane,  7/17/2008 11:27 AM  

Good job, Jerry! Here, here to good husbands!

Paige Puckett,  7/17/2008 2:00 PM  

What's his hourly fee? JK. Joe's the mad cleaner around this place... but we are still catching up on cleaning since Daniel popped out.

Will and Jennifer Farmer,  7/17/2008 6:38 PM  

Yeah Jerry! Can you rub some of your husband-cleaning-magic off on our house? :o)

Unknown,  7/20/2008 9:55 PM  

Hey guys.

Just wanted to say congratulations on your little one! I try to keep up with you via the blog, but I've had a crazy last month and didn't check in as usual. It's exciting to hear the news and I look forward to staying posted on the updates!
Let me know if you'd like to try to meet up for lunch or dinner when you're in NY. Maybe we could pop up there for a quick bite.

Love,
Alison & Matt

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP