6.30.2008

Monday again...

I almost didn't make it out of bed this morning. Thankfully it's only a 4-day work week and then I have a 4-day weekend. However, I will be doing flowers for a wedding this weekend (yay!) so that will eat up some of the time. All I can say is, I am glad I slept so much this weekend. I think I am going to need it!

Regardless, it would be practically impossible to fall asleep at my desk because it is actually 1 degree in this building.

2 comments:

M. Lail,  7/01/2008 5:34 PM  

Congratulations! My wife is due in November with No. 2, so this is a great time to have babies on the way. Best of luck!

Angie,  7/01/2008 11:22 PM  

LOVE your countdown!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP