5.30.2008

Now THIS is Summer.....


We are going to see Ben Folds tonight!! He's probably my favorite singer/songwriter (or at least high up on the list) and it's an outdoor show, which are always better in my opinion. This is what I love about summer. Grass and good music.

What are your weekend plans?

3 comments:

Anonymous,  5/30/2008 9:32 AM  

I plan to:

- visit the farmer's market to get potted herbs
- go to the library
- buy a bbq
- drop off film from my vacation

WOOT!

I agree, Ben Folds is great!

Angie,  5/30/2008 10:28 AM  

Tomorrow I will be walking a 5K in the morning, then in the evening I will be attending a banquet all dolled up with my hubby and daughter!

Gerald L. Updyke,  6/03/2008 8:31 AM  

"This is what I love about summer. Grass and good music."

am i the only one who found that amusing? i pass on grass, btw.

and is it me, or is Ben Folds the spitting image of a young Elton John in your pic??

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP