4.23.2008

Don't Ask Don't Tell.

I never think of wanting a puppy until I see a picture of one. Then all of a sudden I have delusions of running through fields with my new best friend laughing and playing together....

Today I received one of those, we found puppies can you take them (?) emails. In this case, 3 puppies and yes they were all adorable. And no, we can't take one. But if we could, me and Rocco would have a great time in that field.

Yes we would because you are SUCH a good doggie aren't you??? YES YOU ARE :-)

2 comments:

Angie,  4/23/2008 11:13 AM  

Take the puppy, take the puppy! He is so cute, look at those eyes! I know, I imagine Krusty wouldn't like him very much. But, awwww!

Anonymous,  4/23/2008 4:33 PM  

Don't ya just want to snuggle your face in his fluffy white neck!!! So cute...if only they would stay puppies forever...

amy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP