4.12.2008

Busy Week!

It's been action packed over here, between various bands, work, and getting ready for family to come in town, Jerry and I have been going strong. Today I am painting the guest room (finally!) and Jerry is recording a few songs for the Whale Watchers CD. Tomorrow we are both in the Vintage band so that means all day doing several services.

Last night I made pizza from scratch. And when I say scratch I mean dough AND sauce! It was sooo yummy! I also made bruschetta which was delightful :-) Cooking is fun!

We finally went to the farmer's market today! We got some herbs and veggies for our garden (one day soon) and some fresh veggies. We also got some free range chicken, beef and eggs! Yum! We brought Krusty but it turns out that he couldn't walk around with us - even in the outdoor area - so we took turns hangin with him!


I also found out that North Hills will be starting a Farmer's Market next week and each Saturday until September from 8am-12. I am really excited about this because it is a lot closer! I hope you are having a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP