2.21.2008

It's Business Time!

You may have heard that 50% of marriages end in divorce. Well, in case you've missed the news in the past couple days, I would like to introduce you to the 30 day Sex Challenge.

Basically, the folks over at Relevant Church in Ybor City, FL believe that if married couples have more sex, they will communicate better and learn to care for each other, which in turn will lead to fewer divorces. Sounds good to me!

Below is a parody of a Flight of the Conchords bit and it is hilarious. We've recently been watching this show and we can't get enough! When I saw the clip of this parody on the news I couldn't believe it! Can you imagine your pastor doing this? Let's just say, I hope not.




Here is the original bit - just for fun :-)

2 comments:

AshleyHami,  2/22/2008 12:50 AM  

Loved the post (I happen to agree ;) and love the new look!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP