Did you paint those? When my fiance and I went to CAncun a couple of Febs ago I painted two pieces of pottery (using similar colours and painting style). One was a plate and one was a cross for our house...both have since been broken (by my fiance...accidents happen I guess!).
The couple that were running the pottery painting station glazed them and fixed up the paint job...they looked awesome!
2 comments:
Did you paint those? When my fiance and I went to CAncun a couple of Febs ago I painted two pieces of pottery (using similar colours and painting style). One was a plate and one was a cross for our house...both have since been broken (by my fiance...accidents happen I guess!).
The couple that were running the pottery painting station glazed them and fixed up the paint job...they looked awesome!
Nah. I bought them like that! One of them broke, but I was able to save it. I'm sorry yours broke. Now you have a reason to go back!
Post a Comment