2.06.2008

Baileys Fine Jewelry

I have to take a moment and spread the love to my favorite Jewelry Store - Bailey's Fine Jewelry in Cameron Village. This is one of those places that I am scared to even enter because I might have a violent turrets flare up and end up owing my life to pay for a pile of broken china and repairs.

However, a few years ago, I was invited by a friend to an after hours Christmas party in the store where they serve yummy food and drinks and let you try on all the goodies you want! Since then, I was hooked. And I have to say, I misjudged these people.

I have gone in on several occasions to have my rings cleaned or re-sized and have always been met with exceptional service. We got my wedding band from Bailey's and have been consistently pleased with it. What stands out is the fact that they are not concerned with how much you spend. They don't try to up sell and completely respect your budget. This excerpt from their website says it all:

The Bailey’s Fine Jewelry story is one steeped in family, tradition, innovation and excellence. We are so blessed that Bailey’s has become synonymous with quality, trust and superior service all the while adhering to our humble roots and fun-loving approach to the jewelry business.


From the early days in eastern North Carolina where “Big Clyde” Bailey and “Mama Ann” Bailey began arose a spirit that is alive in every Bailey’s location today. Their friendly approach and willingness to think outside the box created a larger than life corporate personality that is now the Bailey’s culture.

Continuing in their tradition, Clyde jr. and Jane built on the strong foundation of trust and loyalty Clyde’s parents helped to create. We would soon see that Clyde had big dreams for Bailey’s and in the next 2 decades under Clyde’s direction he would bring Bailey’s Boxes to 2 new cities—Raleigh and Greenville.


Let’s not forget the third generation of the Bailey’s family, Trey Bailey; a graduate gemologist continues the tradition. With Trey, come fresh new ideas and selections that continue to make Bailey’s North Carolina’s premier destination jewelry store.


For almost 6 decades we have been inspired by our patrons to excel in every aspect of our business. From our service, which include the finest custom design, watch and jewelry repair, appraisal and bridal registry, to our extraordinary selection, which includes works from today’s most esteemed designers, exquisite diamonds, fashion accessories, fine timepieces, and wonderful gifts—there’s simply no place like Bailey’s.


Bailey's in the 1970's

Yesterday they cleaned my rings AND changed Jerry's watch battery all while we were waiting for our lunch across the street. Good service should be recognized so there you have it. If you need some jewelry, go to Baileys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP