Wishlist Part 2
The countdown is on friends! Christmas is only 2 weeks aways (at least that's when my vacation starts) and my wish list is growing! Aside from all the boring and obvious gifts that will always make me happy and be 'useful', I thought I'd spice up the list a bit more. If you liked smencils, then you are going to love these.....Ladies and Gentlemen, the Cell Phone Headset. Yes this is just an old school phone that plugs into your razr or krazr or whatever tiny sliver of a device that you (ahem, I) constantly drop! This is GENIUS. I would love to be seen driving down the road with this behemoth on my ear. Bet I wouldn't drop it either.
This Book. Regardless of how I feel about Strangers with Candy (sorry baby), I like the Sedaris folk and this book seems to be right up my alley (references to alcoholism notwithstanding)The Catapult . Do I care that this is completely silly and insensitive? No. I'm ready to start flinging some cats.










3 comments:
I have a Mr. T. Air Freshener. Really.
- Dean
I totally want the 'cell phone headset'!!! Course, I gotta get a cell phone first..
Hilarious! My co-workers tease another co-worker that she throws cats (FYI: Just in case PETA checks this page, she doesn't.) :-) So when I showed them the catalog with the cat-a-pult they immediately ordered it for a funny Christmas present!
Post a Comment