Oh me- Oh my - Oh lusty eyes

Now that I am old and married (going on 4 months here folks), I no longer feel the need to scour my grocery store and internet for wedding porn. No, I have graduated to house porn. Decorating ideas, organization, cool tips and trends. I can't get enough! And I just fulfilled my new unhealthy obsession with browsing over at Apartment Therapy.
Don't be fooled, this isn't just for apartment dwellers. It's for anyone interested in good style and fun ways to spice up your digs. I also love that they feature "real houses" (I use that term loosely) with very detailed tours. It's pretty much like taking all the pictures out of years of Martha Stewart Living, Real Simple, and Domino magazines without the articles. I could go on.
The site also features about a million useful links to other amazing sites, and pages dedicated to kitchens, nurseries, technology and green living.
**all images courtesy of apartmenttherapy.com









1 comments:
I think I'd like to move into whomever's apartment is in the pictures!
I'm always looking for tips too. Thanks for the tip on the site!
Post a Comment