It's Almost that time!
That's right boys and girls...it's almost the WEEKEND! The time when cleaning and laughing and playing is boundless! (Except by that pesky 48 hour thing)
This weekend we will be finishing up our Christmas shopping, getting our festive cards out in the mail, and getting ready for our trip to the mountains! Only one week to go and we are out of here! Since we'll both be working all week, that doesn't leave a whole lot of time to get ready so hopefully we can get a lot done in the next couple of days. I am excited! The countdown is upon us! What countdown you ask??? Well,
7 days until we leave for vacation!
10 days until Jerry's Birthday!
11 days until Christmas!
I can hardly contain myself! So much to do! Hooray for the holidays!









1 comments:
Oooooh! You went to the mountains for Christmas? We did too! We were near Banner Elk and had a really nice time. I've put a couple of pictures up on my personal blog - http://quintessentialfeline.blogspot.com.
I've seen a couple of movies this weekend too. You'll have to check out my work blog all week as I update it - http://blogs.wncn.info/lsullivan.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :)
Post a Comment