11.21.2007

No Shame Here.

I'll admit it, I want to see the movie Enchanted (Disney).


The commercials look adorable and funny. I love Disney movies anyway, and this is a nice break from all the Pixar stuff they've been throwing at us (although fun in it's own rite). Who's with me!?

6 comments:

Angie,  11/21/2007 5:13 PM  

We went to see it today and we really liked it!

Jane,  11/21/2007 7:22 PM  

Count me in...let's make it a girls night!

Unknown,  11/21/2007 8:44 PM  

Isabella and I went to see it today and it was adorable. The girl in it reminded me of you the whole time for some reason.

Beth,  11/22/2007 7:25 PM  

My sister and I went to see it last night, and it was perfectly, purposefully, self-effacingly cheesy, which makes it not annoyingly cheesy at all, but just really funny. We loved it. LOVED IT.

AshleyHami,  11/29/2007 7:13 PM  

I'm hoping to see it too - I love Disney! Although I'll likely be renting it :9

Andrea,  12/09/2007 10:04 PM  

Update: Saw the movie and it was adorable! I loved it :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP