10.29.2007

Open Question...

When chatting online do you feel the need to "wrap it up" like ending a phone call or do you just sort of stop commenting? I have done both and while I lean towards the 'wrap it up' I get socially awkward about it once several minutes have passed.... do I say something? Have they already closed the window and it would be odd for me to say goodbye now?

These are the things I think about.

4 comments:

Angie,  10/29/2007 11:08 AM  

With instant messaging I usually wrap it up, with chat rooms I don't really. I think about these things too! You'd think we were related or something...

Angie,  10/29/2007 11:09 AM  

OH! I just noticed your new title! Yay!

Jessica,  10/29/2007 6:29 PM  

I do both... I have poor internet social skills, sorry!

Kelsey Wesley,  10/29/2007 8:42 PM  

I don't usually chat but if i was chatting with people i didn't know i wouldn't wrap it up...but if i'm talking to someone i know i always let them know i'm walking away from the computer...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP