Hmmm....
What if you won the lottery and could do anything you wanted in the whole world? There. That's what your career would be.
If this is true then my future would consist of the 3 C's:
- Coffee
- Chocolate
- Colbert
This is especially true now that Stephen Colbert is running for President of the United States (albeit only in South Carolina)
Since I can't exactly get paid to do this just yet (that's what having babies is for) I had to bite the bullet and have a long talk with the boss. What could have very easily turned ugly (a la Donald Trump), was surprisingly comforting and encouraging. I was met with interest, concern and actual helpfulness. So, for now, I am staying put and I feel ok about it!
OK is good, Colbert is gooder.









2 comments:
Getting paid to do something you love and feel called to do is a long road, although I believe possible with persistance and all that stuff. Good luck with the journey, it is a fun one.
i wish i lived in South Carolina so i could vote for Colbert. he's running as a Democrat AND a Republican, so it doesn't matter who you are: he's your man!
Post a Comment