9.06.2007

Pro Pics!

OK so Jerry finally got here and made me play frisbee. FRISBEE! Before we could look at the pics. They are awesome! Here is my favorite, more to come!!! I LOVE my photographer, Diane Lewis!

4 comments:

Kelsey Wesley,  9/06/2007 8:37 PM  

Can't wait to see the rest...

Angie,  9/06/2007 10:16 PM  

Beautiful! I love it! Ditto Kelsey!

Gerald L. Updyke,  9/07/2007 3:15 PM  

that's a pretty good one.

Anonymous,  9/08/2007 2:27 PM  

Hey Andrea and Jerry,

I SO hate that we missed the wedding. It sounds like it was beautiful and a lot of fun from the last few blogs. I hate that we missed hearing the quartet...that sounded so neat. And I love this picture too!! I hope you guys are getting all settled in and back to the "old routine"!!

We hope to see you guys soon!!

Tori

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP