Jerry and I had a PERFECT wedding day and we have all our family and friends to thank for it! It went better than we could have ever imagined and we had such an amazing time. We leave in the morning for San Francisco!! Have a great week!
A truly perfect weekend. Everyone should have such a fine wedding. You're love for each other positively exuded from the smallest detail to the grandest design.
Thanks for giving my kids such an excellent example.
4 comments:
Ahh!!! Congrats! I tell tell by your teaser pic that you looked beautiful!!!! Yay! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
A truly perfect weekend. Everyone should have such a fine wedding. You're love for each other positively exuded from the smallest detail to the grandest design.
Thanks for giving my kids such an excellent example.
- D
Couldn't have said it better myself! We love you guys and can't wait to hear about your trip.
Yeah!!! You look so pretty! I cannot wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment