8.20.2007

Parties Parties!!!


What would a wedding be without fun parties leading up to the big day?!?! I am so fortunate to have so many great friends who love me!! Thursday night, they took me out to 5-Star for the most amazing Chinese food in the world (seriously) and threw me a lingerie shower!! Let's get this party started!!

Here I am with my Crispy Sesame Beef. If you know me, you probably wish I would just shut up about it already :-)

Kelly decided to go with Bok Choy Chicken. Yum!

Jane had to leave so we had a photo op! Good luck on the new job Jane!

Now it's time for presents!! Uh oh....naughty bag!!

It came with something for Jerry!! (We'll just leave it at that)

Wait a minute! Is this what people are wearing these days!?!?

I guess so!! I got 2 of them!

Sharon thought I might need a little help. So she got me a pop-up book :-)

Great food and awesome friends!!!

Thanks for a wonderful party!!

4 comments:

Angie,  8/20/2007 2:02 PM  

Looks like you had fun! Wish I could have been there :(

AshleyHami,  8/20/2007 4:29 PM  

Looks like you had a blast! Love the undies btw ;)

Anonymous,  8/20/2007 5:29 PM  

and not a single picture of the photographer!
HOORAY FOR PARTIES and PANTIES!

Andrea,  8/20/2007 6:55 PM  

I know!! You weren't in any of them!! We need Kim's version....yes

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP