8.02.2007

Meaningless post # 345824-233

So as I sit at my desk on this lovely Thursday wishing it was Friday, I ponder my sweater. You see, I work in a cube-farm and having a cardigan with you at all times is of the utmost importance. My sweater of choice, this and every other day if I could get away with it, is the coveted Mossimo Black Label 3/4 sleeve babydoll sweater.



Now, I am sure there are other, greater, more expensive sweaters. But I have never loved an item of clothing so much, nor have I been able to wear it with so many things. The one problem about this wonderful creation is that just about everyone I know either has this sweater, or knows someone who does (other than me of course). But I have decided to embrace it. Mine is a lovely beige color and it matches EVE.RY.THING. They come in many colors and at under $23 who can resist?? Is there an item of clothing that you can't live without??

1 comments:

Angie,  8/02/2007 12:37 PM  

Jeans-must have jeans.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP