6.20.2007

Oh Brownie Cake....

Well, it happened that fast. My brownie cake trial (while delicious) produced less than awesome results. After a long hard stare at my sad little cake and some icing graffiti, I have admitted defeat.

The good news is, I no longer have to worry about how I am going to make a cake and store it ahead of time. The bad news is that I am 2 months away from the wedding and searching for a cake vendor! Thankfully, what we want is simple. I have sent out a few emails, but if anyone can recommend someone in the Raleigh area, let me know!

1 comments:

Emily,  6/20/2007 11:12 AM  

Blue Moon Bakery in Cary makes insanely wonderful cakes. Downfall: they're a little on the expensive side, so I hear.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP