6.05.2007

And now, we wait.

I have quite a few projects ahead of me. Sending invitations, finishing the centerpieces, making the programs, to name a few. But, I have ordered some supplies and can't do anything until they get here! I mean, there are probably some things I could do, but for the most part, I am in a holding pattern. It's probably actually a good thing, because I need a break!

We have been preparing for our marriage in other ways as well, this weekend, Jerry finished painting the master bathroom and I painted half of the bedroom. This way, when he moves in, everything should be ready to go. I have been slowly but surely clearing out my 'stuff' that I should have thrown away years ago so that we don't feel buried. And we have been making household decisions together since I bought the house. I already consider it ours.

It's funny because with all of the planning, I sometimes forget that the wedding is just "one day" and soon, I will not only have a husband, but a roommate! I am really looking forward to being under one roof and I want to make the transition as smooth as possible. We will be starting our pre-wedding counseling sometime this month through our church and I am really looking forward to the discussions it will promote!

So it's good to have a little wedding-planning-breather, but as soon as my supplies arrive it will be back to project city!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP