What Wedding?!
So other than wedding planning, I do actually have a life (barely)...that being said, here are some of the things I have been up to these days. In the beginning of May a friend of mine started a Beth Moore bible study at my church. It's funny because I knew the last thing I needed was another commitment, but for some reason I was really compelled to join. Also, knowing it was only an 11 week commitment, I could see the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. Well, much to my surprise, there are like 40 women in attendance! It has been a really fun and refreshing weekly thing for me! There is daily homework, which I have just been able to start doing this week, but overall I am really glad I am doing it. Tonight is the 4th meeting and I can't believe we are almost 1/3 of the way through!
Also, Jerry and I have been asked to branch off a new home group that will meet at (soon to be) our house. Our kickoff will be a Memorial Day cookout this Monday and I am really looking forward to it! We have some great people involved and it's just so laid back and fun. I feel really blessed to have the opportunity and excited to share it with Jerry.
Also, now and again we still have DuJour shows (our band). We had one last month and will be playing at the Rock and Shop Market at the end of June! So many fun things !!
On top of everything else, it is birthday season! I have been partying and eating cake like a pro! Gotta be careful though, I have a dress to fit into!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment