Rings? Check, Tuxes? CHECK!
Today, Jerry and I had a very productive time crossing even more things off our wedding "to do" list. We started off at Cafe Carolina to fuel up on coffee and discuss our game plan. We then went to Baileys where we got my wedding band! Jerry picked out the one he wants and it will have to be ordered, but we should have it in a few weeks! I also got my engagement ring cleaned and it looks SO beautiful! I didn't even think it was "dirty" per say, but to look at it now is like night and day!
Then we went over Cape Fear Formal wear where we ordered a couple different styles of tuxes for a fitting next weekend. The men will be in black with ivory shirts and Jerry will have an ivory vest and tie, while the others will have a blue and black vest with a black tie. So exciting!! They are gonna look hott! Seeing the tuxes really made me excited about the whole picture. It is REALLY coming together. I am really sold on the whole vest thing too. I mean what guy doesn't look awesome in a vest? I can't think of one.
After that, we made our way through a couple more stores to look for some gifts and then called it a day. For the rest of the day, I'll be going through papers and files and trying to make some room for my almost hubby! only 90 days!









3 comments:
it was a productive day, that can't be denied. we couldn't have gotten more done if we tried!
You are a machine! Who says you can't plan a wedding in 4 months?
not me!
Post a Comment