4.23.2007

Good Weekend

It's Monday again and I had a great weekend! Angie and Alyssa came to visit and see my house. We went and had manicures and pedicures and ate out a couple times. Saturday night was my housewarming party and it was a success!! It was really fun to see some old friends and family! Plus, it kinda turned into an impromptu engagement party. Fun!!

Sunday, Angie, Alyssa and I went to Southpoint Mall and looked at bridesmaid dresses. We ate lunch at Champs! yum! It was nice to hang out with them and have a 'girls' weekend. They left in the afternoon and I sang at church last night. Then we hung out with Joe and Jessica who got engaged a week before us! It was a great weekend with family and friends. Hooray!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP