3.06.2007

Oh there is so much....

Andrea Loves Jerry


Hey everyone. Lots going on these days! I started my new job last week and I am loving it! Everyone is completely nice and welcoming. And if your first day on the job starts with Dunkin Donuts and free lunch at Biaggi's (Italiano suprem-o) then life is looking good! And tasting great! So, far, my duties have consisted of;

1) showing up. Showing up to work during your first week is important. It means you care. Which I do.

2) Cleaning out my cube. I can't tell you how impressive to my boss and co-workers this one was. You'd think I moved mountains. There was a line just to see it.

3) Filling out online forms and emails. This is actually quite time consuming and will be a large chunk of my actual job.

4) Attending teleconference/web cast training sessions. You would think this is the fun part. think again, I don't have a headset. READ: 5 hours holding a standard receiver to my ear. But, it was very informative.

5) Learn how to operate the FLAVIA machine. Essential.

So far, it's been a great week! Also, I may be joining a new gym, as there are special group rates for my company. Wee!

NOW, the house. I finally awakened from the dark ages and uploaded a few pics. I finally got my fridge! Magnets and all and I love it!! The 2nd pic is of my living room from the kitchen. Jerry got me the chair (even though it's his reading chair) and I just got the curtains up.




The next 2 are of my bathroom. It has been a continuous project. The latest was painting the shelves "formerly known as wood" white. I think they look quite lovely. I also organized the linen closet and made a couple jewelry organizers out of old frames and fabric. Fun!!




This picture is blurry and shouldn't even be in here. But, I had to document the yardwork I did last Monday, so here it is. 6 bags of leaves and 5 bundles of branches from in and around the carport. Yay!!!


Overall, it has been an excellent few weeks. Last year was the best year ever, but I have a feeling this year will give 2006 a run for its money. Much more to come....goodnight!

4 comments:

Angie,  3/06/2007 11:09 PM  

Awesome! Love the pic of you guys. The house looks great, can't wait to see more!

Emily,  3/07/2007 1:04 AM  

YAY! I've been anxiously awaiting updates from you :) Everyday I venture over to your blog, hoping to see whats going on in your life (yes, I'm a stalker!!!) these days. Your bathroom is very cute and I'm glad to see you're enjoying your new job. Happiness in the work place is essential to a better life!

Andrea,  3/07/2007 1:51 PM  

Aww thanks! I love my house! I will be better about posting pics! No really!

Gerald L. Updyke,  3/26/2007 9:37 AM  

only 20 days late commenting. that's about right for me.

good post! you need to get pics of the living room up soon. it looks awesome. and the yard!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP