3.23.2007

Another Friday already!

This week has gone by super fast. I am especially happy about that because last weekend was a bust. For some reason, I was totally stressed out and unproductive. This week, I have lowered my expectations. I'll just do the best I can. Projects will always be around, but they are meant to be fun and satisfying. Not a nightmare. SO, tonight, Jerry and I are gonna grab a bite and head over to Bickett Gallery for our very own Sharon's Art Show! I am really excited to see her work. She is unbelievably talented and it's been a while since I have seen anything of hers. Yay! The rest of the weekend remains relatively unplanned, so we'll see what happens.

I had one of my neighbors over for a little tour of the house yesterday. Apparently, the prior tenants (who were each renters) were drug addicts, and before them, an ex-con who was in for murder. WHOA. It's a good thing I have new walls, because if the old ones could talk, I don't think I would want to hear what they said! Other than that, the chat with Kari was pleasant and light. She is really sweet and I look forward to getting to know her better. We are about the same age, so it's pretty cool.

Things are going well otherwise. I am completely floored that Sanjayah is still on American Idol, but I'll have to save that for another post. Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments:

Angie,  3/24/2007 9:57 AM  

Samjayah....*HEAVY SIGH*

Gerald L. Updyke,  3/26/2007 9:48 AM  

in retrospect, it looks like you accomplished your goals. good job! i look forward to reading your "yard work" post that's certainly in the making.

Angie, Sanjaya doesn't have you under his spell too, does he??

Angie,  3/26/2007 9:57 AM  

@#%#$#!$ NO! I can't stand that kid, get him off the show! What is wrong with America???

Gerald L. Updyke,  3/26/2007 3:42 PM  

haha.

i think he's dreamy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP