Yes it IS Monday indeed...
My LAST Monday at the current job. woo woo! It's a very quiet day today because both my boss and my replacement are out sick. But the day is passing along quite smoothly so that's cool.
This weekend was pretty much spent trying to get NOT sick. I slept and slept. It was a good thing.
Jerry and I have decided to postpone the DC trip. I was (and still am) really looking forward to it, but since we are waiting, hopefully we can go for longer and see more stuff. MORE MORE MORE.
Today is also day one of my 9-a-day challenge. It's a challenge I gave myself, indirectly, through the government's suggestion. Recently, the five-a-day recommendation of fruit/veggie servings was increased to NINE. After a period of disbelief, I decided to try it. I mean, I could easily eat 9 Twinkies in a day...why not carrots?? Who knows, maybe I will even get healthier. I also started taking my multi-vitamin again...it was pushed to the back of the cabinet for too long. Now it rests in a place of honor right next to the toaster oven.
Boring, I know. I promise one day I will write something of worth. For now, I leave you with this









0 comments:
Post a Comment