HAHA
OK...so I had some WEIRD dreams last night. I just don't even know what to say about them...but to laugh.
~My dad and I snuck into the Cinderella's castle and caught part of the Lion King live on stage as they were practicing...we almost got busted but thankfully escaped unscathed.
~I tried again on my own but got chasedby some sort of secret service.
~Then I was at some sort of retreat and everyone had to dress up as animals. I was a big fuzzy chewbacca and again the game was chase. I was sliding down these big foresty hills by the host of this crazy retreat and I was the first to be captured. But only after sliding down hills and swinging through trees for a good amount of time.
~ I guess I went back to the retreat lodge because now me and some guy were sitting at some kind of mexican bar and I tried to order buffalo chicken but they didn't know what it was. I think I also tried to order a dirty martini....again, I had to explain what that was. I rememeber speaking to them in Spanish and they managed to pull it off. However my drink ended up being $20 dollars, which brought the bill to over $100. So we had to come up with the money and ended up going in the "back room" where we had to talk to the big boss. We managed to get out of trouble.
~There was another one with alot of snow...I can't remember anything else but that.
I swear I am not making this up.
Time for work. haha.









0 comments:
Post a Comment