10.02.2005

Weekend Update

Well I have survived another end of the month at my friendly law firm and my first legacy con. The latter was a weekend full of fun and games with many old and new faces that I met through Jon. They know eachother due to gaming, but I was just in it for the fun. There were an unprecedented amount of redheads there, and I had fun tagging along. I am still getting used to the hair...I had a great time though. Meckola reminds me so much of my cousin Nate that I get homesick for Florida. It's perfect. It must be the circle of friends. It's so welcoming!!! I could go on about all the shenanigans, but the truth is, most of you that read this were probably there.

Regardless, thanks for the good times everyone. :-)

I am still a little heartbroken that I got the third place dollar. But it was worth it to hang out with Mexican Jim and his lovely wife. And I was pretty stoked that Tina and I held it down for the Raleigh crew. LADIES WHAT WHAT.

Church was great today. Tyler talked about peace. I really needed to hear it. Lately it seems like everything I hear and read confirms the direction that I am taking right now. That isn't to say I am doing everything right. But I think I am pretty close to the track at least.

I have listened to Frail by Jars of Clay about 45 times in the past week, thank you Matt S. The instrumental part just strikes a chord in me (aha) I think I may try to learn it on ye olde guitar. I really need to pick that up again.

Otherwise, I am hangin in there. For all the pray'ers, please keep em coming. I can never get enough. Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP