10.07.2005

Think of the fish ok??

Ever since I was in Mrs. Weber's class at Plumb Elementary school. I cannot take the last can of coke out of those little plastic rings without breaking them into little bitty pieces. My resoning behind this is for the sake of the ducks and the little fish who can get their little necks stuck in these man-made killing devices.

Like this

title or description


WELL. I have since found that in the workplace, this environmental courtesy also doubles as a magnificent stress reliever. So much in fact, that it has become a joke around the office and I was recently given 2 unbroken sets of rings "in case of emergency only"

Even when I complain, I have some great co-workers. :-)

And I am saving the animals from DA MAN. What more could you ask for??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP