9.11.2005

Sleep Shmeep

So today I had to be up at 7am to sing at church. We have moved to 2 services and I had to be there for both of them, so last night, I had the bright idea of coming home at a respectable hour (i.e. 1am) to get some sleep in before the big day. I knew I needed to really prepare for today because the songlist was particularly vocal. So I came home and passed out for a good 2 hours, only to wake up at 3am and be WIDE awake until 5:30. GRR! I went to church and then came home and slept for the better part of 6 hours. NOW I ASK YOU, who thinks I will sleep at all tonight??

I know I don't.

Overall I had a good weekend. Lazy, fanciful and fun. Susy turned 30. Kristy had her baby, and Joe was drunk by 10am on a Saturday morning (as evidenced by his phone call from the UGA tailgating lot). Personally, I got a lot of errands and a lot of nothing else accomplished this weekend. It was lovely. knitting update: 38 rows down, 42 to go...then I do the handles. WEEEE!

Went to beer pong last night. M0nky got a dart in the thigh, the comedic highlight of the evening and I got to see Chris Meckola for the first time in weeks. HYSTERICS. We talked ALIAS for a while. I hope we can get an ALIAS night started up for us addicts. Good times. I also met Jon's sister Rachel right before I had to leave. She seemed really nice, despite the fact that she got to go to Coldplay and I didn't.

I love my friends. It can't be said enough. I love them because they are all different and amazing. I have learned so much from them that I bet they don't even know. It makes me smile.

Feel free to give me suggestions for things to do tonight whilst I am not sleeping.

Have a great week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP