9.22.2005

Oh happy day. It's Thursday and that means it's almost Friday. This makes me happy. This week I have not had a whole lot of sleep, which makes for a very unmotivated Andrea. HOWEVER, life is good and even though I don't always get what I want, I know that life could be a whole lot worse (as evidenced by my coworker who came in witha story about her friends getting busted by the SWAT team last night)

So in terms of being arrested, I am doing pretty great. I have never been in handcuffs and the only time I got fingerprinted was when I forgot my license and had a traffic ticket. So I suppose there is always something to be thankful for :-)

This weekend I plan to relax and lay low. Please feel free to join me. I want to go to the movies...and eat out at least once. Lofty goals I have ...heehee.

It's so easy to concentrate on the negative things, but I am trying to make a change and be thankful. What are you thankful for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP