9.14.2005

It's official

Last night I had the first migraine headache of my life. I pray it will be the last. I never knew or understood what it was like, but my sister would talk about them like the plague. I was awake and in pain until 5am when I finally managed to get my hands on a sinutab (the only medicine in my house) and took a 2nd hot bath. My neck felt like it was being physically twisted until the pressure in my head was unbearable. I tried every sleeping position I could think of until I was unsure if the misery was from the pain or the insanity of insomnia. This cannot happen again.

It's almost noon and I am only now going to work.

I don't know about you, but I am ready for the fun again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP